Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anchor to the Soul

Here are some more cards that were designed for The Angel Company's newest publication, Serendipity Street.  One of these cards you can see in the publication, but I decided to show you a few more of the card's details.  These cards all use the TAC "Anchor to the Soul" stamp set. 

I also attached a video on the bottom of this post about the Anchor to My Soul!  Please take the time to check it out!


I love the softness of this card.  It's just very calming to me.



This next card you can see in the publication but I wanted to show you some more of the details.



This next card makes a good masculine card.  The colors and image work well for a man.  Again, it's calming.  Instead of using ribbon, which I love, I used twill and that provides a nice balance for a man and gives it that "sea" feel.




This next one is not my favorite card, but I used a lot of dimension on it that you'll be able to see in more detail below.


I created the waves by using the "negative" part of a scallop, cut with my cloud scissors.  The boat is popped up on thin pop dots and the waves are popped up on thicker pop dots to make it have 2 levels of dimension.






Supplies:  TAC Anchor to the Soul Stamp set, Catelynne & Lilly Anna Patterned Paper, Bazzill, Kraft, Ivory, White, Palette Inks, Ribbon, Pop Dots, Colored Pencils & OMS, Cloud Scissors

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh Jen, I do love these! This set is on my 'must have' list! Thanks for sharing these beautiful creations! What an inspiration!

Christine Pennington said...

Jen I of course love them all --but my fav is the first one- simple and so fresh looking! I am dreading the day you leave too--I miss Jen!

Chris said...

Beautiful Jen - the top one is my favorite!

Barb said...

These are all so pretty, Jen! All of that paper piecing and coloring are just fantastic :)

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Love these Jen! The coloring is fab. Great scriptures and I really love the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...