Friday, October 9, 2009

Faith Journals



These are some journals that I made yesterday for our Bible Study group.  I took the original concept from Dawn McVey.  I am a HUGE fan of her work.  She is so creative!  Anyway, she made this card, and I loved it so much that I turned it into a journal. 



For the cover, I took a chipboard book, cut it apart, covered the edges with green walnut ink and then adhered the front piece that I had layered on Kraft cardstock.  For the back I just glued a piece of matching cardstock.  For the pages inside, I cut apart a composition notebook to the size that I needed and then used my Bind-it-all to punch the binding holes and adhere the wire. 




I love how they turned out!



Supplies
Stamps:  TAC Aged Ornaments, TAC Faith, TAC April SOTM Floral Vines, PTI Polka Dots Basics
Ink:  Champagne VersaMark, Chartreuse, Claret Palette, Sea Breeze VersaMagic
Other:  Buttons, Labels Nestabilities, Ribbon, Bind-it-all, Chipboard Book

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Jenni
I love this journal, love the colour combo, the button... Fabulous! Love it!!!

**Sony**
Puerto Rico

Diana said...

Lovely, lovely!!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a great gift idea! Thank you SO much for sharing this today!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...