Friday, April 17, 2009

Final Farewells for Some TAC Stamps!

Some of my favorite stamp sets are being discontinued (so sad about that!!) and that means savings for you! All stamps on the discontinued list are 25% off retail price now through June 26th BUT quantities are limited, so if you have a favorite, don't wait too long or it might be gone for good! Hopefully you can enlarge the photo above by clicking on it. If not, let me know and I can email it to you.

I decided to feature a few cards made using some of the retiring sets below. These are cards that I submitted for TAC's design call but they obviously won't be making the catalogue now since these sets will be retiring.

I LOVE this set!! It is "Love Doodles" and is now only $8.21! What a bargain! I'll SERIOUSLY miss this one!

The stamp I used on this one that is retiring are the little swirls at the bottom. These are from the "Salsa Flowers" set on page 34. This set is now only $5.95.

And, a GREAT set for making masculine cards is "Fore". This one is also only $8.21!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Man, you've been busy, Jennifer! These are all great, and I love love love the first one!

Unknown said...

Great cards! I'll miss those sets too.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Love this card and the colors girly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...