Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Merry Christmas Scor-Pal Candy Bag

Here's a quick and easy way to make a fun, inexpensive gift. This is made with the scor-pal and you can find the tutorial all ready for you here.

All stamps are by The Angel Company, although the words are now retired. The patterned paper is from TAC's Cha Cha paper pack.

This is a side view. I changed a few things from the original tutorial. After I had put everything together and was ready to seal the bag up, the tutorial said to glue the flap shut but I wanted to be able to open and shut it without glue. So, I punched two holes in the flap & front and used ribbon to close the bag.


The other change I made was how the bag of candy was attached. The tutorial said to tape it down & I wasn't crazy about that idea either, so instead I used my big bite to punch two holes in the back of the cardstock and in the plastic bag and then I used ribbon to secure it.

2 comments:

AngelCompanyStamper said...

I like the changes you made. It looks terrific!

Alley said...

Nice fun project, I like the way you've displayed it on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...