Monday, July 28, 2008

Linear Sentiments


Here's a card I made using TAC's new "Linear Sentiments" stamp set. This set really is versatile and it'll make great masculine (and feminine) cards & scrapbook pages.

I stamped the stars and then cut them out, outlined them with black noir palette ink and popped each of them up on pop dots. The bottom patterned paper is made using 2 of the border strip stamps from this set. I then distressed the top and bottom edges and lined them with noir palette ink. After I finished stamping the panel, I then took a stipple brush, lightly dabbed it onto the noir ink pad and then touched it to the panel to add black "splashes" (for lack of a better term!).

The white star in the corner is stamped with Moonlight White Brilliance ink and so are the swirls from the "Curls & Swirls" set and the sentiment. (The sentiment at the bottom is now retired as it was a Level A hostess set from the previous catalogue.)

Pretty simple card!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these stars. I don't have any and need to fix that ;)!!!

Barb said...

This is cool... I love the dark background! It really makes everything POP!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome!!! I love the design!!!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...