Monday, September 21, 2015

Woven Card Panel Die Video

Hello!  Today I have another video to share with you.  It has been requested by quite a few customers of Frantic Stamper for a video on how to use the new Woven Card Panel die and I thought that that was a request I could help out with.


Thanks for watching!  Below is the finished product of the card I made in the video.  I'll share the details of the second card in a later post.

Jen Carter Thankful Woven 1

As I said in the video, I chose three coordinating papers from my paper pad.  This is an easy way to choose coordinating papers, since the papers in the paper pads are made to coordinate with each other.  I chose the darker green as my dominate paper and used the longest strips from this paper on my card.  The other two papers were used as my accent colors.  To easily adhere the detailed grid outline cut (not the inside pieces) I recommend using Stick It! that you can also purchase from Frantic Stamper.  You won't be sorry!  Now I just need to buy more! :)

Jen Carter Thankful Woven Closeup 1

I didn't want to cover up the front of the card and distract from the pattern that the die creates, so I went very simple and added the Thankful word die as my sentiment.  I also used Stick It! to adhere this word also.  I added a little bit of hemp cord and a little resin flower as a small accent.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the video!

Supplies:
Dies: Frantic Stamper Thankful word dieWoven Card Panel die
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Wonder
Twine: Hemptique
Resin Flower: Prima

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...