Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs September Release Day 1 & Video!

Hello!  It's time for a new Lil' Inker Designs release! The new products are already available in the store!  If you are following along in the blog hop you should have come from Laura's blog! There are three $15 gift certificates to the LID store up for grabs, so the more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are of winning! 

I have several projects plus a video to share with you today using the new Wrapper's Delight: Lattice die and a few other fun new goodies too! I was inspired by rainbows when I created these cards so you'll be seeing lots of color! :)

Jen Carter Black Rainbow Lattice 15 wm

For this first card I wanted a lot of color and I wanted it to pop.  I started by die cutting the new Wrapper's Delight: Lattice die in several different bright cardstock colors.  I then trimmed each piece and attached it to another lattice diecut that I used as a guide.  I love the rainbow this created!  I then cut out the new So Thankful Label die with polka dotted vellum and stamped the outline & sentiment from the coordinating stamp set, So Thankful

Like I mentioned above, I've put together a video showing several ways to use this new die.  I've shared the cards I made on this blog post today plus a couple others as well.  I hope you check it out!


Jen Carter Rainbow Lattice 13 wm


After I die cut the first card above from the Wrapper's Delight: Lattice die, I had a beautiful pile of "confetti" left over that I wanted to put to use.  I started by using the pieces to create this card.  It came together easily with the aid of a guide I created by impressing the die into a piece of cardstock and then noting on each area what color of cardstock to use on each section.  You can see the guide I created by watching the video linked above or clicking here.  The sentiment is from a previously released set called Fancy Feathers.

Jen Carter Lattice Envelope wm

Last up today is one more use for the Wrapper's Delight: Lattice die.  You probably guessed by its name but this die was designed to be wrapped around things.  It looks great wrapped around a card front but I also found if you use it to decorate an envelope it kicks it up a notch!

Jen Carter Lattice Envelope Flap

This is what it looks like on the flap.

Jen Carter Lattice Envelope Detail wm


And here you get a view of the whole thing.  And bonus, I found that the Mixed & Stitched Alphabet Dies fit perfectly on the little strip!

I hope you are still hanging with me!  I know that that was a lot to take in!

All of the Lil' Inker products that I've used are linked above & you can purchase them in the store now!  This is your last stop on the hop, so be sure to head on over to the Lil' Inker Designs store!
Come back tomorrow for another round of inspiration and don't forget to leave a comment to win!  The more blogs you comment on, the better your chances are of winning!  There's plenty more inspiration to see using these new products!

  
  
Black Give Thanks
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Wrapper's Delight: Lattice, So Thankful Label
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs So Thankful
Cardstock: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse
Vellum: PTI 
Embossing Powder: Clear, Zing Butter

You're A True Friend
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Wrapper's Delight: Lattice
Stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Fancy Feather
Cardstock: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse

Jen Envelope
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Wrapper's Delight: Lattice, Mixed & Stitched Alphabet dies
Paper: Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

26 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all the ways you've shown to use that awesome lattice die...love!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love how you have used that awesome lattice die! It looks great on the envelope!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous display of the lattice die! Great ideas!

Carola said...

I very much like how you used the Lattice die and I especially like those bright colours on the first two cards. The envelope also looks very good and you showed great possibilities for the use of this die.

Unknown said...

Wow, you really did an amazing job highlighting this die. Love the fun colors on the first card. Thanks so much.

SRob said...

I MUST have that lattice wrapper!! Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.

lisa808 said...

I really like your colorful samples.

Coastal Stamping said...

You have done such a great job showing the versatility of the lattice die! Awesome!

Carey Nusbaum said...

Love the lattice die and how you showed the great ways to use it!

Von Marie said...

Beautiful!! That Lattice die is awesome!!!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

This die is so creative and awesome - thanks for showing a bunch of different ideas for it!

Danielle Dietz said...

Very interesting take on the lattice die. The cards are super creative. Love the colors!

Ericka Strange said...

Love the lattice design and the colors on your first card. So cool.

Brandi R said...

Love these! Great colors and what a fun die ♥

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful piecework in your true friend card! Such amazing detail!
Take care!
Michele

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

So LOVE how you used the background die! Lovin' all the new products!

Katia said...

Your cards are my favorites in this hop, there are so creative, so colorign, I love them!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards with that fabulous die!

New Creations said...

OHHHHHH! Love the lattice die and you featured that in your versatile and creative way so well! I am inspired to wish make like this, love the rainbow touch!!!!! Thanks for featuring the new product in your beautiful video!

TracyM #6773 said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS cards Jen!!!
The Lattice die is a CRAFTY DELIGHT on the TOP of my MUST-HAVE list and I LOVE it ALL the MORE after seeing your EXCITING ways of using it!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE ideas and video, I really enjoyed seeing your designs and CLEVER ways of using the confetti/negative bits - YES - I really am having a GREAT DAY :)

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Jen, these creations are awesome! I love how versatile this lattice die is and all of the fun and cool things you can do with it!

Mary Holshouser said...

Such unique designs using the lattice die.
l love how the colors were layered. I've watched the video and hope I can
follow your ideas.
thanks for sharing so many wonderful patterns.

Bev Karolak said...

Beautiful projects! Loving the lattice die! 😃

Sue D said...

Thanks for all these great ideas with this lattice die.

Marlene said...

WoW! love all the ways you used that lattice die!!

Amy Kolling said...

I just love your video Jen! So many ways to use that Lattice I didn't even think of!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...