Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs New Release

Hey everyone!! I wanted to let you know that Lil' Inker Designs (LID) is coming out with a fabulous new release next week!!  I have been having LOTS of fun playing with these new products, I can't wait to share them with you!  Each day I will share a gift or holiday decor idea and a card!

All week long, November 7th - 11th, the team will be sharing projects and samples!  I will share projects from my blog on Monday, November 7th, Thursday November 10th & Friday November 11th!  I hope you'll join in on the fun!!

(I will also have a Twinery Blog Hop post featuring products from The Twinery & Stamps of Life on Wednesday, November 9th as well!)

Have a WONDERFUL day!!

1 comment:

{Colleen} said...

Thanks for dropping by my little corner of the blogging world. Looking forward to seeing what you have to share on the blog hop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...