Friday, February 5, 2010

Little Sweet Pea


My mom needed a card for a baby shower she was going to and so I came up with this for her.  I LOVE it.  Those colors...yum!!  That little pea pod...so CUTE!

I wanted to decorate the inside of the card also.  So far in my stamp collection, I only have one baby sentiment to fit inside (yes, the new PTI "Inside & Out Baby" is on my wish list!). 


Speaking of wish lists...the stamp set that that pea pod is in is also on my wish list! I stamped off some images from Amy's set (Thanks Amy!!) that she brought with her to our "Stamping Away" weekend.  I have to have this set! :)  It is called "Baby Button Bits" from PTI but many of the images can be used for other occassions as well.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you enjoyed the card!  May your day be filled with blessings!

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI Baby Button Bits & Background Basics Petal Power
Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avacado & Ivory
Ink:  Palette Noir & Landscape. PTI Vintage Cream & Raspberry Fizz
Other:  PTI Raspberry Fizz buttons, Ribbon. Border Punch

9 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

OMG Jen!! This is just awesome!! I will have to CASE this! You just rocked that background stamp! I love these paired together!

Barb said...

THIS IS SO CUTE!!! All the pink and those yummy buttons :)

Laurie said...

WAY cute!! Love this!!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I have this set on my wish list.

kssdesigns said...

Jen this is just DARLING!

Chris said...

Great card (inside and out!) ... I love it, so cheerful.

Michelle said...

VERY, VERY cute!! The colors and buttons are perfect!

Steph Zerbe said...

Gorgeous! I love that stamp set! I just used it, just now, the same stamp. You will love owning it. Maybe you can win it during PTI's big 15 days of celebrating!! Good luck!

Trudy Osborn said...

THis card is adorable! I LOVE it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...