Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hip Holiday Girl


Here's another card with the "Holiday Girls" set.  This paper is Penelope.  I paper pieced her dress & hat.


I colored her with prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits and outlined her with a gray tombow marker.


Isn't that a fun way to tie off a ribbon? 

Supplies
Stamps:  TAC Holiday Girls
Papers:  Penelope, TAC Brown & Ivory
Inks: Noir Palette
Other: Ribbon, button, Tan Scrapper's Floss, Cloud scissors, pop dots

6 comments:

  1. This stamp set is so stinkin' cute!! Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jen... love the rich colors, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Great colors! rita w

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!