Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No Bunny Like You

Here's another simple scrapbook page to celebrate the upcoming National Scrapbook Day on Saturday!!

The challenge today was to create a page that was not square so I chose a heart shape!! So fun!

I used Versamark to stamp the swirls from "Curls & Swirls" stamp set and the April "Date Disk".

Stamp sets: (All by The Angel Company)
No Bunny Like You
Curls & Swirls
Date Disks

Ink:
VersaMark
Claret Palette Ink

Other:
Velvet Brads
Mia's Cottage Tag
Ribbon
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Super cute page Jen! Your daughter looks so sweet in those cute little bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the stamps on the edges of the heart! I can't believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!