Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day (a day early if you are reading this on Saturday!) to all of the Mother's out there!!

I thought that I would share the Mother's Day cards that I made. These are the paper bags that I showed you earlier but instead of a graduation theme, I used a Mother's Day theme.

The stamp sets are all from The Angel Company. They are: Love & Joy (flowers & sentiment inside), Trendy Greetings (Happy Mother's Day sentiment), Soft Spoken (mom) Deco Designs (birds), Swirly Gigs (flourishes) & the Spring Fling set Punctuation (parenthesis & journal lines).

The Love & Joy flowers on the front are embossed in white and I mixed purple glitter in with them--made it nice & sparkly (which you can't see in the photo). The patterned papers that I used are Mulberry Meadow & Genevieve, also by TAC. This time I wrapped a ribbon all the way around the bag so that I could tie a bow on the side. It looks very pretty and I hope that my mom will love it!!

By the way, I have the greatest mom and I love her so much! I am so lucky to have her in my life! I love you mom!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love what you did and bet Mom loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents Jen!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty Jen! I really love the paper bags for cards! You make it look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!