Tuesday, June 27, 2017

For Lovely You

Jen Carter Mason Jar Flowers Patriotic Lovely You

Today I am playing along with the Fusion Card Challenge.  I knew when I first saw the Lil' Inker Designs Jar of Flowers Stamp set that it wouldn't be long before I made patterned Mason jars with the stamps & dies. I die cut the jar with the Jar of Flowers Die set and then stamped the outline with the coordinating stamp set.  I wanted to add flowers but didn't want them to be inside the jar so I die cut and stamped the flowers from the same set and added them onto the jar as decoration.  The little blue & gray flowers are the same die and same stamp so you can see how you can get quite a different look using the same stamp.

I attached the jar to two pieces of layered printed papers that I die cut with the Pinking Edge Sentiment Flags die set.  To finish the card off I tied some twine around the lid of the jar and added some enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Jen! This is so beautiful! I love the mix of papers and that fun little bit of twine on the jar! Perfect for this challenge !

Michelle Lupton said...

Great take on the theme photo! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Fusion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...