Thursday, June 29, 2017

Bravo! Hooray! Happy Birthday!


Hello and welcome to my blog today!  I wanted to share a fun and colorful card using some of the latest Frantic Stamper dies and stamps from the Summer Carnival Fun line.

Bravo! Hooray! Happy Birthday Card

Jen Carter Circus Skyline Tent Bday 1

The latest release from Frantic Stamper has some fun new and unique dies and stamps that revolve around a circus & carnival theme.  For this card I used the Circus Tent die that has so many mix & match possibilities.   Of course my tent needed to be bright & colorful, lol!  Once I assembled the tent I die cut the Carnival Skyline in black to place behind it.  For the sentiment I die cut one piece from another new die called the Stitched Notched Oval Frame Die Set.  I used this piece for my sentiment and stamped & embossed sentiments from new clear Circus Stamp Set & from the previously released Many Happy Birthdays stamp set.

I'm entering this card in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes Challenge.  


Thank you so much for joining me today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...