Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Today I am joining in on the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I do enjoy a good cup of (very flavored!) coffee!  Yum!

For my card today I first want to share my inspiration.



And my card...

Jen Carter Fall Coffee Cozy Wishes 1

I wasn't sure that it would make sense without seeing the inspiration photo first!  I used products from Lil' Inker Designs to recreate the photo.  I started by first die cutting the awesome leaf  from patterned paper with the Leaf Loves Dies.  I then die cut a circle from the Stitched Mats: Circles die set and stamped the leaf from the cute (and new!) Reap a Harvest stamp set.  I added a handle using a little piece from the Mini Bow Die Set.  The sentiment is perfect for Fall and is from the Coffee Cozy Stamp set.  Last but not least, I die cut a border on my wood paper with the largest die in the Stitched Mats: Side Stitched Rectangle set.


To see all of the participants in the Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop, click here!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

26 comments:

Karen B. said...

So clever and awesome!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous design!! What a clever take on the photo!! :)

Becca Yahrling said...

This is lovely and awesome inspiration.

Jerrie said...

I think looking into you coffee and finding a fall leaf is so clever! You topped it off with a fall leaf saucer!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful card!

Amy Kolling said...

This card is the BOMB! It is just amazing! Love the woodgrain!!!

Teri said...

Fabulous card! Isn't it interesting the things that inspire us to create.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and love the mug resting on the leaves.

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really amazing! I love the unique perspective and the inspiration source too! Brilliant!

VanessaB said...

That's gorgeous!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... love your inspiration photo :) And your card is gorgeous with all those elements on it. LOVE IT!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this, Jen!! What a great way to create a cup of coffee. Brilliant and I can't wait to see you soon!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect-o! I always love seeing posts that include the inspiration....you nailed yours.

Naki said...

Ohmygosh Jen! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Gorgeous take on the photo!!! Love the design, so fabulous! :)

Nikki said...

Stunning Card :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Beautiful card!!! <3

Elizabeth said...

Great job, love your take of the inspiration piece!

Allie said...

Cute card! I love the beautiful fall design!

Tonya said...

What a great card!!! I <3 it!!

Lisa said...

Gor-Jus!! LOVE! That wood base is awesome! And the cup... so cute!

Tee said...

Awesome card!

Dawn said...

Great inspiration from which you created a fabulous card.

An'Jenic G. said...

WOW!! Your card is stunning and I love love how you used the photo for the inspiration.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this very nature themed coffee card.

Helen F. said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...