Sunday, September 4, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #374

Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #374!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!

DSC_1213

This adorable image is a digital stamp called Puddle Jack from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I colored it with copics using the provided color scheme.  The sentiment stamps, from Lil' Inker Designs called All About Ampersand, are popped up with dimensionals.  

Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.


I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #374!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Jen: This little ducky is so adorable, I'm enjoying seeing him in so many amazing layouts.
Love your pattern paper, resembles rain to me and love that punch too.
Thank you for inviting me to be your Surprise Sweetie this week, I feel thrilled and honored.
Paper Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Sandy said...

Jen, once again love your background! And I love the duck colored yellow. =0)

EK Gorman said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love how the back ground paper sets off your whole focal image. Amazing work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...