Thursday, September 8, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #189

Hello! I am excited to be joining the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge team today as a guest designer!

Jen Carter Superhero Mask Rescue Front

I made a fun CAS superhero card using the sketch.  I started by die cutting several of the Frantic Stamper Super Hero Masks die and stacking them on top of each other.  I put the glitter one on top.

Jen Carter Superhero Mask Rescue Closeup

I stamped the sentiment underneath from the Super Sayings stamp set which I love. I backed my mat with striped super hero like paper for a little pop.

The card is based on this sketch by my friend Leigh Penner


I hope you'll join the team and play along with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!  Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch, Jen! Happy to see you guesting with us at CTS!

Jennifer K said...

What a fun card!

~amy~ said...

awesome card, I ADORE that mask!

Leigh Penner said...

Congratulations on guest designing for CTS this week, Jen! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

What an awesome card! I don't know how I've gotten along in life without a superhero mask. And a glittery one at that! Fantastic take on the sketch. It's so nice to have you along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer Jen!

Just HOW FUN is this card? Seriously (oxymoron intended haha)

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...