Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Special Day!


Today's card is for the women in your life who like to be in the kitchen. 

Jen Carter Kitchen Special Front 2

I wanted this card to be very feminine so I pulled out the doily to use as a background for the images.  I used several new dies for the images including the Retro Toaster (isn't it fun in pink polka dots!!), Tea Kettle & Coffee Pot, Cutlery (knife) & Silverware (spoon).

My card was inspired by this fun image:
(source)

Jen Carter Kitchen Special Closeup 1

I stamped the sentiment from the new stamp set Motherly Love!  The frame was die cut with Elementals #1.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!