Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What's the Scoop?

Hi!  Today I have a quick & easy card to share with another new die & clear stamp set from Frantic Stamper!

Jen Carter Ice Cream Cone Frantic Scoop

Sometimes I need a super quick card that I can make easily.  This is one of those cards!  

To make those diamond edges I used a cool new die set called Open Borders.   This die is really unique in that it only cuts the shapes & nothing else so you can add it anywhere! 

Jen Carter Ice Cream Cone Frantic Scoop Closeup


I love this new ice cream cone die from Frantic Stamper! The cone part is two dies so it is SO easy to layer!  I cut both the waffle part and the base with Kraft cardstock. For the ice cream I chose a fun patterned paper and then added some sequins to it.  I really like how the die cuts the swirls into the ice cream to make it look more realistic.  And peaking off of this photo you can also see a new sentiment that will be released on April 9th!  Frantic Stamper is releasing their very own brand of clear stamps!  Yea!  This sentiment is from the How Sweet It Is stamp set.  

How Sweet It Is (Coming April 9th!)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I am waiting for both of these dies to come in............love your colors as usual Jen. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card, Jen!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh yummy, this is so fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...