Sunday, April 5, 2015

Alleluia! Up From the Grave He Arose!


Happy Easter!  This is such a meaningful time of the year to me.  I love celebrating the week that Jesus died for me and then rose the third day.  It's such an important day in the Christian faith and it gives me so much hope!

With this on my heart this week, I wanted to share a few cards I made recently for this Easter holiday.

Jen Carter Alleluia Crosses

This first one is my favorite.  I used the crosses dies from Frantic Stamper called Crosses on the Hill Edger.  I knew when I saw this die that I needed to add it to my collection.  It reminds me each time I see it of the greatest sacrifice ever made.  Behind the crosses I layered the Blue Skies Rays die from PTI.  The sentiment is also from PTI called Easter Alleluias.

Jen Carter My Redeemer Lives

This last card uses many of the same products as on the card above, just in a different way.  I added in the Blue Skies Cover Plate from PTI for the embossed clouds background & Watercolor Wonder paper.

I am entering this in the Addicted to Stamps Holiday Challenge.

I usually share a video of a meaningful song at Christmas & Easter and this time I wanted to share Forever by Kari Jobe.  I hope you enjoy it and it blesses you on this Easter day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I would love to have that Crosses on a hill edger! So perfect. Love your cards...do love that song too. So glad to see others sharing their faith on the web.
He is Risen!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love these cards Jen.

Lynn said...

Two beautiful cards Jen. Happy Easter to you and your family! xoxo

Greta said...

Your cards are wonderful! Hope you had a lovely Easter.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic crisp and clean Easter cards.
Great attention to detail and thanks for sharing and playing along at ATSM challenge

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Those black crosses make such an impact - very striking cards! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

sandie said...

Wonderful cards and lovely to see Ester cards without bunnies and with the focus on the true meaning. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Leigh Penner said...

I love these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...