Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wee Memories Challenge #82: Mini Cards


Welcome to another challenge for Wee Memories where I have the privilege of guest designing this month.  If you didn't see Jenny's announcement earlier in the week, you might want to take a peek here as this month will be the last month for the Scrappy Saturday Challenges.  :(  So be sure to play along! 

The sponsor for this week is My Favorite Things.


This was a fun theme this week and it is hosted by my dear friend Amy Kolling!  We were to make mini sized cards.  Mine are all 3x3 and I made a set of 5. 


I tried to stick with a consistent color scheme and also with the pockets being front and center on each card.


This is probably my favorite of the group.  I love this little snowman peeking out of the pocket!  It looks like he is surprising someone with a special delivery.

Here are the other cards in the set.





I love that with minimal work I now have a set of cards on hand that are the perfect size to attach to a gift!

I hope that you will play along with this challenge.  Check out the challenge post for all of the information and be sure to link your cards up this week!


Supplies
Stamps: WPlus9 A Pocketful, PTI Made of Snow Mini & Tiny Tags & Stitches & Swirls, Verve Happy Hello
Paper: Crate Paper Paper Heart, PTI Rustic White, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Pure Poppy
Ink: Charcoal Palette, PTI: True Black & Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Amuse: Buttercup, Fern, Currant
Dies: WPlus9 A Pocketful & Love Notes, PTI Made of Snow Mini & Rosie Posie, Verve Hearts
Other: Pom Pom, Spica Glitter Pen, Pop Dots

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohhhh, these are totally adorable Jen! I love those pockets with all those lovelies spilling out!

Christina said...

Every last one of these is darling, Jen! Love how you've combined several sets to fill the pockets.

AmethystCat said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Great cards

Joyce said...

These are all so sweet. I really need to start using my little WPlus9 valentine die. It's so cute with two tones. My favorite is also the little snowman.

Angie Blom said...

Oh My Goodness.. these are just too cute.. I love them ALL!! Amazing what you can put in a pocket!!

Lee Anne said...

This really is a sweet set of cards. I love how you had everything sticking out of the pocket! Very clever!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Jen, these are absolutely darling. Love how you've thought outside the "pocket" and used the snowman.....very cute idea! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Yay, congrats on your guest spot, Jen! These mini cards are amazing. I want to get all of the dies you used!

Anita Rex said...

Hi Jen! I love your cards! The pocket is tooo darling! I don't know which one i love more!

Laurie said...

Jen these are too cute! I love the pockets...thanks for letting me use that die! Now I will have to use them for sure!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

The pocket idea is just so charming!

Lisa Elton said...

Jen these are out of this world ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness I am totally smitten with all of them!

Kristin said...

These are all so good! I really love each one- but I agree that first snowman is too cute :)

Dawn said...

These are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing, and I agree...there is just something about that snowman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...