A few weeks ago two of my best stamping friends, Laurie & Amy & I got together for a weekend of stamping. We try to do this every few months or so and we even have a name for our time together, "Stamp Away".
Amy's challenge was:
* use Waltzingmouses "Teeny Trees" Christmas set
* Impression plate or embossing folder
That was all we could use!
I have to say that this is my favorite of the three I made. This was a fun set to work with. For the hill, I used the same shape that I used for the tree, only in white ink, it made a great snowy hill! I also used one of the tree ornaments for the snowflakes and then put the rhinestone pearls on top of that.
The challenge I issued was:
* use the "Warm Happiness" stamp set
* make a 3x3 card
* use at least one color that you tend to neglect
* anything else goes but the first items mentioned MUST be used
I tend to neglect Enchanted Evening and Spring Rain cardstock a lot! So, I chose to use those for my challenge. I love this stamp set...so cute and fun!
So, we'd like to challenge YOU to participate in these challenges too! I thought it would be fun to offer up some BLOG CANDY to whoever the winner is! So, here's the details:
You can choose to play along with any of the challenges listed here. If you don't own the set that we specified you can use a set that is SIMILAR (so, if you don't have "Teeny Trees", use another tree set that you own. If you don't have "Flutterby Friend" use a butterfly or grass like stamp and if you don't have "Warm Happiness", you can use any coffee/tea image that you'd like! If you DO have those sets, please use them as that is part of the fun of this challenge! You can enter once for each challenge, so you can have up to 3 chances to win! You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I will cut it off on November 5th at Midnight CST. The winner will be chosen by the True Random Generator.
The gift up for grabs is this:
- Samples of papers (2 sheets of each design shown) from PTI's Guide Lines, Father Knows Best, Bitty Baby Blessings, Pink Patterns & Everyday Blessings Paper Packs
- A length of Caribbean Baker's Twine from the Twinery
- Package of Pop it! Pop Dots (circles)
- 3 rolls of Ribbon
- 1 Roll of Decorative Felt
- 1 package of Limeade Paper Posies
- Black Scrapper's Floss
- K & Company Sparkly Sweet Stickers 3D
- We R Memory Keepers Robin Stamp
- Studio G Congrats stamp
- Tin of Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold & Raspberry Fizz buttons
Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Stamps: Flutterby Friend
Paper: Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Rustic White
Ink: Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, VersaMark
Other: Circle Nesties, EK Success Border Punch, Ribbon, Buttons
Stamps: Teeny Trees Waltzingmouse
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Harvest Gold, Ripe Avocado, Rustic White
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel, Fresh Snow, Dark Chocolate
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, White Pearls, Silver Rhinestones, Ribbon, Corner Rounder
Stamps: Warm Happiness
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, White
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Charcoal, Prussian Blue Palette, VersaMark
Other: Red Twine Twinery, Pop Dots, Embossing Folder