Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Friday, January 22, 2010

You're On My Mind

Loving this new (to me) PTI Blooming Button Bits set!  I am also loving all these new colors I've been playing with lately!  Here is today's card:



The buttons are just so much fun!  How cute are they as flower centers!



Above is a closeup of the card.  You'll notice that I again stamped the background on the melon berry & aqua mist cardstock.  I LOVE how it looks like I purchased it in the store!



Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear what you think!

Supplies
Stamps:  PTI Blooming Button Blossoms & Petal Power Background Basics
Ink:  Belle Rose & Burnt Umber Palette, PTI Vintage Cream Hybrid
Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst & Ivory, TAC Kraft
Other:  Buttons, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Wow! So insanely cute! I LOVE it! Great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very pretty!!! Love the "springy" colors and of course the buttons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What soft, pretty colors. I love how you used the Blooming Button Bits set - I don't have that one (yet) but it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these layers of colour! I can't get enough of Blooming Button Bits either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a PRETTY card.. love the colors.. your 5 minute card below is cute too... gotta LOVE 5 minute cards.. (I should give one a try!)
    have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice colors. Gives me hope that spring is around the corner! rita w

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!