Saturday, November 14, 2009
Loads of Love
1. How Versamark ink creates a watermark effect when stamped on Bazzill cardstock (and I also showed how to stamp it on white-core paper and sand to create a similar look)
2. How to color with aquacolor crayons and a dove blender.
3. How to use the Big Bite to set an eyelet in the middle of your card.
4. How to use a scor-pal to score a line on the card.
5. How to use a scor-bug to emboss dots on your card.
6. How to outline with a grey tombow marker.
7. How to use Cloud scissors to make a decorative edge.
8. How adding ribbon to a card really "ties" it all together! :)
Here's a closeup of the eyelet in the card. I think it is a fun element to place an eyelet through the layers and then tie the ribbon through that.
Paper: Kraft & Ultrasmooth White Cardstock, Pink & Blue Bazzill
Stamps: TAC Skinny Birds & Curls & Swirls
Inks: VersaMark, Burnt Umber
Other: Aquacolor crayons, dove blender, scorpal, scorbug, ribbon, eyelet, Grey Tombow Marker