Monday, March 3, 2008

Doodle Bugs Baby Card


My cousin is having a baby in April and I made this card for her using the new TAC "Doodle Bug" stamp set and Toodle Loo paper. I actually made this design for a onesie but then realized that I didn't have a plain onesie the right size so I adapted it to a card instead.

I wish that you could have seen all of the sparkle. I used Fabrico markers to color the image and then used the Shimmers Chalk on top of that to add sparkle to the design. I loved how it glimmered! I also used a gray tombow marker to outline the snail to help it to pop and made the entire image piece pop up using pop dots. The letters come from the "Swirly-Bet" set and the flourish at the bottom that the snail is sitting on is from the "Fancy Punctuation" set.

Here's a view directly from the front.


I really like this set--I think that it's adorable!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. So girly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...