Sunday, January 21, 2007

Be Unique Contest Entry

I entered this card in a contest that The Angel Company (TAC) sponsored called "Tag, You're It". It didn't win but they did select it to be featured on their web page under Terrific Touches. I was so shocked and surprised! It was my first time entering a TAC contest.

The card is in the shape of a large tag. I punched small holes in both the front and back side of the tags and then inserted and tied the ribbons. There are holes punched in the lizard and then the pink Uptown girl paper is showing through from underneath. I then placed the main image on pop dots and adhered to the card.

The colors in this photo are really bad. The card is really more of a hot pink rather than orangish. You can view the card here. It is a much better photo of my card!

All supplies, except the ribbon, are available through me and are TAC products.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Congratulations on joining the blogging world!! You are off to a great start!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...