Tuesday, January 16, 2018

A Wintry Hello


Hello Friend

Jen Carter CP WW Hello Friend Tag 1 WM

Hello friends!  I shared this card over at StampNation last week but I wanted to share it with you too!  I love this stamp/die set from Catherine Pooler called Winter Wonderland. I wanted to create a wintry scene and so I die cut the trees, deer, bird & bow with the Winter Woodland dies and then stamped them with the Winter Wonderland stamp set.  I used Catherine Pooler inks Icing on the Cake, Rockin' Red, Aquatini & Black Jack (stamped off once).  

Jen Carter Jen Carter CP WW Hello Friend Tag Closeup 1

I die cut the large tag from the Lovely Flowers & Banners die set.  I then embossed the must-have Plaid Background with Wanderlust Embossing Powder to create a snow-like effect.  It's subtle but is just the right addition for a winter scene.  I paired the gorgeous Hello die with a sentiment in the Simply the Best stamp set.  The deer, bird, sentiment banner & tag are all popped up with dimensional tape.  I stamped a stripe on the left hand side of my card panel using VersaMark and one of the border stamps in the YAY! Stripes stamp set.

Thanks for taking a look today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...