Friday, September 1, 2017

A Batty Treat

Jen Carter Batty Hugger Fox Closed

A Batty Halloween Treat
With Halloween in just a few short months, I wanted to share a simple project I made using the Lil' Inker Designs Batty Hugger Die & Stamp Bundle.  If you need a fun, little project that you can make for your child's class party or to hand out on Halloween, this is so fun to put together!  For this bat I wanted her to look a little more girly so I chose a patterned paper with pinks & purples in it too.

Jen Carter Batty Hugger Fox Eraser

When you open the little girl up, you can hide a treat inside.  For this surprise I opted to go the non-candy route and put a little fox eraser inside.  You can find tiny erasers all over the place but I believe that this one came from the Target Dollar Spot.

Jen Carter Batty Hugger Fox Open

And then underneath the eraser is a cute little message for the recipient.  



And for a little more inspiration, here's a tag I made last year using this set also.

Have a great day creating!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...