Thursday, August 17, 2017

Modern Happy Birthday

Modern Happy Birthday
Have you checked out the modern word die collection from Frantic Stamper?  I LOVE them! Below is the Modern Happy die which I am using on my card today.



Jen Carter Modern Happy Birthday 2

I'm not really sure why, but I had a hard time photographing this card to do it justice. In real life I think it looks a lot cuter. 😉 This card was simple to put together.  I die cut the "Happy" out of a piece of white cardstock that I had die cut using the Pinprick Rectangles Dies

Jen Carter Modern Happy Birthday Closeup 6

I backed the cut out happy with striped patterned paper. The birthday was stamped with a sentiment from the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set with Catherine Pooler's Aquatini ink.  The white panel is popped up with dimensional tape.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love, love, love this Jen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...