Monday, August 14, 2017

It's Your Birthday! Celebrate!


It's Your Birthday! Celebrate!
You probably didn't know it was your birthday today!  😊  It is my dad's birthday today so happy birthday to him!  (This card is not for him, it's a little too feminine, LOL!)

Jen Carter Eat Cake Fringe Tag Birthday 1

This Eat Cake Die set from Lil' Inker Designs is a lot of fun to blend inks with.  For this cake I used inks from Catherine Pooler (It's a Girl, Flirty Fuchsia & Tiara).  I used white gel pen to make the stripes on the candles and added glossy accents to the flames.  I stamped the sentiment from the coordinating Eat Cake Stamp set.

Jen Carter Eat Cake Fringe Tag Birthday Closeup

I attached the cake to a vellum tag that I die cut with the new Fringe Scalloped Tags Die set and then attached that tag to a larger tag die cut with the same set.  The purple & white patterned paper was die cut using the Dual Dotted Rectangles Dies.  I added twine from the Twinery and some raindrop dots to finish the card off.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...