Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Bountiful Blessings


Jen Carter Hatch  Bountiful Blessings Grateful Florals 2

Bountiful Blessings
This month I've shared one of the new stamp sets from Frantic Stamper that I love but wanted to highlight another new stamp set that is equally as beautiful as well called Grateful Florals.  For this card I embossed the image with silver embossing powder and then die cut it with the coordinating Grateful Florals Outline dies.  I colored the flower, stem & leaves with copics.  

Jen Carter Hatch Bountiful Blessings Grateful Florals Closeup

For the background I used the Grunge CrossHatch 6x6 stamp (rubber) with versamark ink to create a soft background.  I die cut the window with the Pinprick Squares Die set.  After lining up where I wanted everything to go, I stamped the "bountiful" from the clear Blessings Stamp Set.  I die cut the "Blessings" with the Elegant Blessings die set several times and adhered them together and then attached it to the edge of the window.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...