Thursday, July 6, 2017

Oceans of Love

Jen Carter Bubble Submarine Oceans Love 1

Frantic Stamper has another new release out this week and the theme is nautical, under the sea (see all of the new dies here).  One of the dies that I was especially drawn to was the Submarine die.  I wanted to go a little outside the box and make my submarine with fun colors so that is how this color combo was born...just thinking outside the box which to me said that submarines should be yellow, which of course they aren't, LOL!  I die cut my background patterned paper (Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea) with the new Bubble Oval die which made a nice frame for this card.  I stamped the aqua background with a new 6x6 rubber stamp called Simple Waves.  I then took a piece of turquoise vellum and die cut waves at the top with the new Stitched Waves die (3 dies in the set & turned the other way they make great clouds too!)  I love how you can still see the stamped waves background through the colored vellum.  My sentiment is from the new clear Under the Sea Mermaid Stamp set.  I added a tiny enamel heart to finish the sentiment panel off.  

I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...