Thursday, June 8, 2017

Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection

Catherine Pooler Designs Stamp of Approval: Naturally Inspired has sold out!  Can you believe it?  When they said they might sell out, boy do they mean it! But don't worry, the contents from this box will be available for individual sale in Catherine's store in the Fall or Winter.  I made a few more cards with this collection that I wanted to share with you.



Jen Carter Wild Garden Sparkle wm

This card features the Lattice Frame Die, Best Die, Simply the Best Stamp Set, Wild Garden Stamp Set & the Wow! Wanderlust Embossing Powder all included in this new boxed collection.  I started with a white piece of smooth watercolor paper and colored directly onto the Wild Garden stamps with Zig Real Brush Markers.  I then spritzed them with water and stamped.  It created a fun watercolor look. I then die cut that piece with the outside frame from the Lattice Frame Die set.  I also cut the frame from bright yellow cardstock as well and then cut it into four pieces and backed the white framed piece with it to give it a little more oomph! :)  

Jen Carter Wild Garden Sparkle Closeup

I love how this "best" is so glittery!  To create this sentiment, I die cut the Best word from paper that I had inked up with Catherine Pooler's Flirty Fuchsia ink.  Then, because I had this idea after the ink dried, I rubbed VersaMark ink over the entire die cut and embossed it with the beautiful Wow! Wanderlust embossing powder found exclusively in this collection.  I love how this looks!

Jen Carter Ombre Birds Birthday Front wm

For my second card, I took a piece of smooth white watercolor paper and inked it up with Flirty Fuchsia ink to create an ombre look.   I used several of the bird stamps from the Birds of a Feather Stamp Set and stamped them to create this flock of birds.  I stamped the double ended banner from the Simply the Best Stamp Set in both Pixie Dust and Sweet Sixteen ink and then stamped the sentiment from the same set on top.  I flicked a few drops of water on top of the finished project to create what reminds me of sun spots.

I've had a great time creating with the products in this box!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing what all of the design team created!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...