Thursday, June 1, 2017

For a Great Teacher Shaker Card


School's out for the summer here but if you are looking for ideas for teacher cards, I have one to share today.  

Jen Carter Apple Eye Shaker Teacher 2

This is a fun teacher shaker card.  I started with the background which was die cut with the Quilted Swirl Stitched Pattern Die.  I love the way that that die stitches the pattern into the cardstock!  For my shaker panel I die cut the panel with the Apple Shaker Die and then die cut the square panel with the Stitched Mats: Dual Stitched Squares die. 

Jen Carter Apple Eye Shaker Teacher 1 closeup

On the acetate that holds the shaker sequins in, I heat embossed a sentiment from the Apple of My Eye Stamp Set.  I also added the stem and leaf on to the top of the apple. Those pieces are also included in the Apple Shaker Die set.

Jen Carter Apple Eye Shaker Teacher 1

Thank you so much for visiting!  Have a great summer!

2 comments:

Pink Panoply said...

Jen, what an adorable card. I was a teacher and I would have loved to receive this fun shaker card!

Mom said...

Just what any teacher would cherish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...