Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fringe Balloons

Jen Carter Love You More Pinata 1 wm


Hello everyone! I really enjoy playing with Lil' Inker Designs new Love You More Hearts & Balloon Die Set!  I had some Fringe Tape from We R Memory Keepers that I thought would make fun heart balloons so I gave it a try and like how it turned out.   I started this card by first stamping some light gray hearts on the white cardstock with the Love You More Stamps (I realize it is really hard to see in the photo but they are more noticeable in real life.). I then stitched the entire white panel with the Quilted Swirl Stitched Pattern. LOVE this die!

Jen Carter Love You More Pinata wm

For the hearts I laid out the fringe ribbon on a scrap piece of cardstock and then used two of the heart balloon dies from the Love You More Hearts & Balloon Die Set to cut the fringed hearts out.  I also die cut the balloon strings also included in the die set.  The sentiment is from the coordinating Love You More Stamps.  To finish the card off I added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...