Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Advent Calendar Extravaganza with Lil' Inker Designs

Hey everyone!  Today Lil' Inker Designs is one of the sponsors for the Advent Calendar Extravaganza and Laura asked our team to play along.
I wanted to share a fun card today!

Jen Carter Christmas Flower Greetings Stitched Tree Rustic 2 wm

I made three trees in different colors from Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Christmas Tree Dies and then embossed images from the Filled Christmas Tree stamp set in white.  I embossed the Joyful sentiment from that set in gold.  The snow drifts were made from the Border Builders Die set.  I thought that the scalloped edges made a fun accent for the snow drift.  I adhered all of that to a background piece that was diecut with the Cover Up Die: Dotted Scallops.  I couldn't resist adding that sweet little bear peeking out from behind the trees!  He's from the Rustic Christmas set that I LOVE! :)

If you haven't visited Taheerah's blog yet, be sure to do so!  There's a prize involved and you'll get to see more stops in her Advent Extravaganza!  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...