Friday, September 16, 2016

Super Hero Strength


Hello friends!  Today's card is one that was a lot of fun to put together and I mixed quite a few Frantic Stamper products together to create it.

Jen Carter Flying Superhero Friend

I started by die cutting the Starfall Reverse Cut die into my patterned paper and then backing it with a psychedelic-like glittery paper. :)  I die cut my Flying Hero and then paper pieced his cape with red cardstock.  I thought it would be fun to have him carrying the earth, die cut with the Planet Earth die.

Jen Carter Flying Superhero Friend Closeup

The stamp set, one of my favorites, that I stamped the sentiment from is called Super Sayings.

If you haven't checked out all of the superhero themed products from Frantic Stamper, you're missing out!  Take a look HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...