Sunday, September 18, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #376

Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #376!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project.  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Newton's Nook Designs. All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!

CIC376 Jen Carter

I had a fun time playing with these colors.  At first they had me stumped, but once I found this fun cat paper print, it all started to come together.  The speech bubble is from a PTI stamp set called Sweet Speech.  The cat paper was die cut with Lil' Inker Designs new Wonky Rectangles Dies and the outer edge was diecut with Stitched Mats: Side Stitched Rectangles.

Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.


I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #376!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

cm said...

Oh my! How adorable is that cat paper! Fabulous layers for the sweet birthday sentiment! Such a cool way to use the challenge colours...
~carol

Sandy said...

Cool shapes used on this card and I LOVE that kitty paper! Have a fabulous week Jen.
-Sandy

Naki said...

I LOVE this card! I love Crate Paper Wonder myself, so cute! That speech bubble is adorable too! i must get one myself...! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...