Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blessed to Call you Friend

Today I have another interactive card to share with a flair toward Fall.

Jen Carter Reap Harvest Tombstone Thankful

I love the contrast of color against black & white stripes so that I how I started this card.  I used the Tombstone Peek-a-boo die from Lil' Inker Designs to create the interactive element to the card by die cutting it into the top center portion.  I love that one side of the die scores so that it creates a "door" but also a perfect frame.  To decorate the sides of the frame I used the lovely new Fall stamp set Reap a Harvest and the coordinating Reap a Harvest dies.  The sentiment, embossed in copper, is from Pumpkin & Flower Greetings stamp set.

Jen Carter Reap Harvest Tombstone Thankful Partial Open

With the frame partially opened the card looks like this above.

Jen Carter Reap Harvest Tombstone Thankful Open

And here it is fully opened.  I used the sentiment (LOVE this font!) and more Fall floral decorations from the Reap a Harvest stamp set.  The card does still open so that you can write on the inside, just like a normal card would.

Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...