Sunday, August 21, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #372


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #372!  This week the challenge is to use the provided color scheme (shown below) on your card or project!  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Polkadoodles. All of the details, including prize information, can be found on the Cupcakes Inspiration blog.  I hope you'll play along!

CIC372 Jen Carter

For my card I used the Winnie Wonderland Teacups digital image and colored it with my copics.  For the background I used one of my favorite background Eyelet dies (details in supply list below)!  The purple dotted border is also from my stash.

Here's this week's inspiration photo with the challenge colors.

I hope you'll join us this week for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #372!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Image: Polkadoodles Winnie Wonderland Teacups
Dies: Lil' Inker Designs Cover Up Die: Eyelet, Stitched Dies: Rounded Rectangles, Dual Dotted Border Builder Dies; PTI Tiny Tags Die (& Stamp Set)
Cardstock: PTI White, Harvest Gold; MFT Grapesicle

4 comments:

Birgit said...

Perfectly adorable Jen! The tiny tag is such a fabulous addition to this little stack of tea cups. Too cute!

Deborah Frings said...

Love the die cut detail in the background and the cute little tag on the teacups! Great work. Deborah x BTW - Sorry for not commenting recently x

Sandy said...

Jen your card is so girly and cute!! I love that background die and the tag you put on the cups. Adorable.

Naki said...

So pretty...:-) I have to agree, that background is awesome! i love how yellow and purple are peeking thru those tiny flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...