Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #367


Welcome to the next Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #367!  This week the challenge is to use a tropical theme on your card!  Our sponsor this week and the prize is from Your Next Stamp.  I hope you'll be able to play along!

CIC367 Jen Carter

I was inspired again by the cupcake image.  I started my card by die cutting the mat with a Center Point Chevron die (LOVE this die!!).   I stamped my pineapples from Concord & 9th, they matched the theme perfectly!

CIC367 Jen Carter Closeup

Now that sentiment...that lovely black "celebrate" is die cut is from Your Next Stamps called Fancy Celebrate die.  And the sentiment underneath is from a great mix & match stamp set, also from Your Next Stamp, called Whatnot Sentiments Set Four.  There are beautiful fonts and lots of options for sentiments!

Here is the challenge photo to provide inspiration for this challenge.


I hope you'll join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #367!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Birgit said...

You totally rocked this challenge with this card! I love it!! The die cut chevron background is fabulous and really draws your eyes in to those sweet pineapples. So fun!!

Lynn said...

I love this! So fabulous!

cm said...

Crushing all over your pair of pineapples, set atop the fabulous chevron background! A charming anniversary card in every way!!
~carol

Indy's Designs said...

This is an amazing card and perfectly fits the tropical challenge! I've explored YNS site many, many times and I never realized how perfect those sentiments were! They are now on my (ever growing) wish list! LOL
Debbie

Sandy said...

WOW that is one fabulous card! From the background to the cute pineapple images. Love it Jen.

EK Gorman said...

I am so loving this card. It is just a happy card on so many levels. Beautiful work this week.

Amy Kolling said...

GORGEOUS! I love that scripty celebrate! Your card fits the inspiration perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...