Monday, June 13, 2016

A Sunflower Wreath


Happy Monday!  I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice weekend!  It's starting to heat up here in Kansas and the farmers are all heading out to the fields to harvest the wheat.  I LOVE the wheat fields right now.  They are all so golden and when the wind blows (which is about always lately!) it just ripples through the wheat and creates the most beautiful scene!  

Another thing I love about Kansas are the sunflowers!  Tomorrow my hubby and I celebrate 19 years of marriage and in our wedding we had sunflowers.  They were so big and beautiful!  How is it possible that that was already 19 years ago?  Wow!  Time flies!  So in honor of that special day, I put together this card.

Jen Carter Fall Welcome Wreath 11 wm

I used Lil' Inker Designs new Warm Welcome Stamps and the coordinating Warm Welcome Die Set.  I first stamped the wreath off of the side of the card and then stamped some of the greenery directly on the wreath.  I then attached the die cuts.

Jen Carter Fall Welcome Wreath Closeup 23

I stamped the "Thank You" using the Mirror, Mirror Stamp Set onto the banner from the Warm Welcome Die Set.  The little chevron bow is die cut with the Bunnies & Bows Dies.

I am entering this in the Cupcakes Inspirations #364 Challenge based on this photo (I did throw in a little red for some contrast in the wreath).


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful Jen! Love all the bright colors!
Sandy, Cupcake Inspiration

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jen. Thanks so much for creating with our color inspiration. You did such an amazing job. I hope you will play along with us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Guest Designer, Cupcake Inspirations

P.S. I would really LOVE to have you stop by and share your cards with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes, and I'd be honored to have you play along with us. You can find our challenges here:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Naki said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Sunflowers are my favorite too! They stand so tall and beautiful...:-) Happy belated anniversary! Hope you guys had a romantic date night! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...