Thursday, May 5, 2016

Shoot for the Stars


Hello!  I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made with some dies from the newest Patriotic themed release from Frantic Stamper.  I wanted to go for a graduation theme since that time of the year is here and we'll be going to graduations & parties soon!

Jen Carter Reverse Stitched Stars

This first card really could be for many different occasions.  I used the Reverse Stitched Country Stars die to cut out the stars directly into my card mat.  Then, I die cut the stars in four colors of cardstock & situated them where I wanted them on my card, popping some of them up for dimension.

The sentiment is from the Sentiments from Space stamp set.

Jen Carter Reverse Stitched Stars Graduation

For this second card, I then used the same card design, only this time I added the graduation cap from the Graduation Ensemble die set.  

That's all for me today!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...