Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Putting the "Pro" in Procrastinate!


Jen Carter Circles Birthday Procrastinate

Hi!  I made a masculine card (although it really could be used for women too!) to honor those belated birthdays!  The main elements on the card are the Dual Dotted Circle Dies from Lil' Inker Designs.  I love how some of the circles have dots on the circle and some surround the circles on the card!

Jen Carter Circles Birthday Procrastinate Closeup

I also die cut a larger circle and then cut it to fit my card front and stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Keep it Sassy Stamps.  

I'm sharing this on "The Challenge" blog that is hosting a masculine challenge



Thank you for joining me today!  Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Missy Pink said...

What an awesome design, so modern and fresh and can be used for both male and female. Fabulous card my friend.

Hugs Missy Pink xx

http://simplybypink.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura Pryor said...

Ooooooo!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!! Great colors and design!
Laura

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love this design. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...