Sunday, March 27, 2016

He is Risen!

How I loved waking up to snow this morning.  Not that I love snow, because I don't.  But it was such a wonderful illustration to how Jesus's death & then resurrection was the power to cleanse my sins and make them white as snow.  The unblemished lamb took my sins upon Himself.  What a true and wonderful blessing!

Jen Carter He is Risen Watercolor

Thank you Jesus for your gift to me and to all mankind!

Happy Easter everyone!

Supplies
Dies: Frantic Stamper: Large Ornate He is Risen & Small Cross Trio
Other: Watercolor Paper & Zig Real Brush Pens

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this Jen! Happy Easter!!

Carrie said...

Jen, this is beautiful! I didn't know that sentiment die existed until I saw it here, but it is just lovely! Blessed Easter, and thanks for the reminder from Isaiah of how our sins, though like scarlet, are "white as snow." All because of Jesus' sacrifice! Hallelujah!

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would stop by. Your card is so pretty. Love the bright cheerful colors. Happy Easter to you.
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...