Thursday, March 31, 2016

Enjoy!



Happy last day of March!  I can't believe it's a day away from April already!  Time flies!  At our Stamping Away event in February we each brought a gift to exchange.  This was mine.

Jen Carter Fresh Cut Florals Gift Tag 5

I used gold polka dotted paper from Hobby Lobby & black and kraft chevron paper from Target. 

Jen Carter Fresh Cut Florals Gift Tag Closeup 1

I die cut both sizes of the Embossed Dots Tags dies and stamped the sentiment from the Bunny Hugger stamp set.  I love the Fresh Cut Flowers stamp set & Fresh Cut Flowers die set and so I die cut and stamped several of the images & added them to the tag.  Quick & easy way to decorate up a gift tag!



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

It was so cute it got my attention! :) And I'm so glad it did.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...