Check out my stamps for sale by clicking the "Stamps for Sale" tab above!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Guess How Much?


Frantic Stamper is having another new release and this one is Easter themed. Products are currently available for pre-order here and will ship on February 15th.  You can see a video with all of the products from this release and also a sneak peek of several more of my projects that I'll be showcasing soon on my blog on Frantic Stamper's new YouTube channel.  

I wanted to share with you my favorite card that I made with the release items.  One of my favorite books to read to my kids is "Guess How Much I Love You".  When I first saw some of the bunnies from this release it immediately made me think of the book and I wanted to recreate a scene from it.  The theme of the card will work great for Valentine's Day or for a child or for a baby card too.

Jen Carter Bunnies Love Moon Back

I started by watercoloring the background on a piece of watercolor paper that I had die cut with the Elementals 1 Panel die.  

Jen Carter Bunnies Love Moon Back Closeup 2

I made sure to leave space at the top of my panel to stamp my sentiment which is from a stamp set that I can't seem to put down called Sentiments from Space.  It worked perfectly for what I was trying to accomplish by tying the card in with the book.  I also added the stamped image of the moon from the same set.

Jen Carter Bunnies Love Moon Back Closeup 1 

I die cut the larger bunny with the new Assorted Bunnies die set.  There were 5 bunnies to choose from in this set but this one was the best to replicate the book cover.  I then die cut one of the small bunnies from the Bunnies Confetti die set.  To color the bunnies, I use a white gel pen for the tummies and tail and watercolor paints for the pink ears.  I inserted black cardstock for the largest bunnies eye and used a black pen to color his nose.  For the smallest bunny I used a black pen for the nose & eye.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!


Supplies
Stamps: Frantic Stamper Sentiments from Space
Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Avery Elle Mimosa
Paper: Watercolor, Pebbles Spring Fling, PTI Kraft
Other: Artist's Loft Fundamentals Watercolors, MISTI

1 comment:

  1. A-dorable..... a perfect interpretation of a favorite book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate your comments so much! Have a great day!