Thursday, November 26, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs Black Friday Sale

Today is the big Christmas buying day and Lil' Inker Designs has a two day sale you DO NOT want to miss!  Everything in the store is 25% - 50% off (no code needed).  Now that is a good sale!!  The sale is up on the site NOW...it started a little early!  YEA!!!  Time to go shop!  

**NOTE:  the discount is applied when items are added to your cart!**

With the Christmas buying season in mind, I wanted to share something I put together using some Lil' Inker Designs products.

Jen Carter Joy Tag 3 wm

I always make tags for my Christmas gifts in one way or another each year.  For this tag I wanted to create something different than I've done in the past and I really like how it turned out!  

Jen Carter Joy Tag Closeup 2

I started by die cutting the Anytime Tags 2 tag (LOVE this versatile & stitched tag so much!).  Then, I used the "Joy" from such a lovely set called All the Christmas You'll Ever Need set.  I stamped it once in the blue ink and then a second time in a light gray to give it a shadow.  This is my favorite stamp in that entire set and there are some good ones to choose from!

The glittery "Joy" at the top of the tag is from the Christmas Word Tag Dies (which are now in stock again, yippee!!)  Let's be honest though, those word dies (joy, hope & wish) can be used for SO many other occasions that just for Christmas. "Wish" is perfect for birthdays or even graduation where you are wishing them the best, etc.

Jen Carter Joy Tag Closeup 3

To create the green, red & yellow scenery, I used another wonderful stamp set called Really Rosemaling.  Let's talk about this set briefly...it is SO full of possibilities!  I have used it on so many cards, in so many ways and I love that you can make every single thing you stamp with it look totally different!  If it isn't at the top of your wish list, I'd move it up if I were you! :)  

So...details on the sale...here you go:


Have fun shopping Black Friday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...