Friday, November 6, 2015

Joy Love & Peace


Today I have a CAS Christmas card to share.  

Jen Carter Joy Love Peace Wreath Front

I created this wreath using stamps from several Lil' Inker Designs stamp sets.  I thought it would be easiest to list them as follows: 
Really Rosemaling (small green leaves)
Oh, Deer (red dots)
Nuts About You (gray stitched leaf)
Vintage Ink (large green leaves)

I used one of the Dual Stitched Mats: Circles dies to trace the size of the circle I wanted with a pencil and used that as a guide.  After I stamped my images I erased my pencil mark.  

Jen Carter Joy Love Peace Wreath

The sentiment in the middle is from one of my favorite new LID sets called All the Christmas You'll Ever Need.  I really like the large sentiments in this set and this one fit perfectly in the center of the wreath! 

I'm entering this card in the Addicted to Stamps Clean & Simple Challenge!

Pattern Paper:  Simple Stories Claus & Co
Ink: Fresh Ink Provincial Gray, Mojito & Slate; Avery Elle Lemon Grass & Cherry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous and festive card! I love your wreath!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week! Kamila DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...