Saturday, September 12, 2015

A Fall Bravo!

Hi all! I have a card to share today that I made quite a while ago but I've never shared!  It fits in with the Fall theme that is just around the corner so it seemed like a good time to share it.

Alternating Diagonal Bravo 1.1

I started by cutting rustic cream cardstock with the ultra cool Alternating Diagonal Card Panel by Frantic Stamper.  I then layered it on top of a piece of gold glitter paper.  I love the shine that it gives!

Alternating Diagonal Bravo Closeup

Here's a closeup so you can see the glitter behind the panel.

Alternating Diagonal Bravo Side

The "Bravo!" is one of my favorites and is from the Accolades die set.  I really like the size & font of this sentiment!  I layered it on top of a piece of coordinating carstock and on a larger piece of the rustic cream cardstock that I used for the rest of the card.

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies:
Dies: Frantic Stamper AccoladesAlternating Diagonal Card Panel
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White & Melon Berry
Glitter: Gold by DCWV

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...